Monday, April 03, 2006

~I Have Had No Desire...~

Lately I have no desire to come online. Don't know what's with me but lately I could care less if I come online or not. Came on this morning to over tons of emails in the email I use the most and haven't kept my blog up since last Thursday. Haven't had the urge to surf the net or blog which is so unlike me.

Anyways below is how my last couple of days have been...

Saturday I took my older two to the airport to go to NY to see their father. We left here in plenty of time to be there atleast 2 hours before take off. We get there with no problem hardly any traffic but then the horror starts, the line to check raps around the airport, it was terrible! We stood 2 hours in line and had to make a mad dash through sercurity in order for them to make their flight but they did just in time. Littleman and I got home at 1pm and I felt so exhausted from the running around that we did nothing the rest of the day. I head back to the airport tomorrow to pick them up just in time to hit rush hour on the way home ARGH!

Sunday, Robert called me at 6am/7am, wanted to kill him for waking me up so early. He wanted to call before he went to bed to tell me that he wasn't feeling well, puking and such and didn't feel up to making the trip home. So I went on a cleaning spree yesterday and thoroughly scrubbed down my bathroom and kitchen. After I did that littleman and I went outside and I did a lot of weeding around my rose bushes and azela bushes which are beginning to bloom, Yay!

I also planted these in my flowerpots on my front steps. We shall see if they really work or not. They are suppose to start growing in 1 to 3 weeks. Iam very curious to see if they really work.

Oh yea, as I was outside with littleman gardening yesterday saved my new neighbors child from getting hit by a suv. It was while I was out gardening. New neighbors moved in about 2 weeks ago. They have 2 boys, 4 and 18 months and one on the way. Anyways these 2 boys are always escaping out of the house and wondering around the yard. The mom is always dragging them in by their arms kicking and screaming.

Well I look up to hear littleman talking to the 2 boys yelling across the street. I ask the boys if their parents know they are outside and they say no. I tell them they better get inside. I go to wipe my hands off and so that I can take them in and I look up to see the 18 month old standing in the middle of the street and a suv is coming down the street about 2 houses from mine straight for him. I never ran so fast in all my life swoop up the boy and ran like crazy. The driver of the suv slammed on his breaks and looked at me and shook his head and took off. I brought the boy to their front door and banged and got no answer so I open the door to find the father sleeping on the couch, so I yell in and the mom peaks out of the bedroom (look like she had been sleeping also), and says she will be right out. She comes out and I tell her what happened and she yells at the boys and tells me thanks and such for saving Jacob. Like I said these boys are constantly escaping from that house, iam so afraid something bad is gonna happen to one of them.

Also going through workout withdrawals, with the older two gone there is no one to watch littleman while I workout and they don't have daycare there. Going to have to whip out the excersise tapes and DVD's I have. I have also been walking with the dogs and littleman around the neighborhood the last few days but of course iam not getting the same workout as I would if I was at the gym.

Will try and do blog catchups later ... Hugs!

12 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger Erin said...

I get like that too Suz. Sometimes the thought if sitting at the computer is painful.

Wow, can't believe that mom and dad with those kids! Awful. Maybe a call to CPS is in order.

Hope you get out of your funk soon.

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Lala's world said...

I am feeling the same way.....I usually get like this during the home stretch of school.....I am in "can't wait till summer" mode now...even though it is just spring and I LOVE spring....I love not having to deal with school too!! my energy is low right now....I am trying to low-carb it and lose these 20 lbs...makes me cranky and tired!!!
hope you have a good week!

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger JeepGirl said...

I think we all get to feeling that way sometimes.

I hope that neighbor gets better at being a mom & dad so you don't have to rescue the kids everyday. You should get a cape !

At least your getting out walking. Thats good ! Hasn't been real nice to get out and walk around here in Wisconsin.

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Renee said...

My mom just planted some strips of seeds like that and she's seeing some sprouts! good luck!The story about the 18 month old scared me to death; thinking about John. Glad you were there!

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Anne said...

omg you saved a little boy's life Suz! That is incredible and so fortunate. How hard is it to lock the damn front door? Your neighbors sound like they need a wake-up call before something terrible happens. They are so lucky you were there. ugh.

And I hear you with the bogging/internet disinterest. It is so Spring-y is lovely out.

the coreopsis should do well for you. They are a great plant and I need to get some myself!

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger jeni said...

lot of us are suffering from that lately, noticed that?? weird. lol!

parents like that should be shot. i can't imagine what goes through their heads?!?!?

thank the maker you were there when you were!

feel better dear! :)

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger ***Double_Oh_No*** said...

Oh wow, it looks like you were commenting while I was posting and vice versa...er, something like that. Anyway, I've been the EXACT same way, with no desire to post and stuff. I have a bad feeling I'm going to be slacking on my blog in the next few weeks, but hopefully not.

Holy cow it sounds like you deserve a Mayor's award or SOMEthing! I could not imagine looking up and seeing a toddler in the street. That's nuts, Suz! My little boy, who is 2, already knows how to unlock the door to go out. I try to keep it deadbolted, but when my husband comes home from work, I tend to unlock it half an hour or so before so that he can get in. I'm always fearful of Clayton running outside, but I couldn't imagine two kids who like to escape like that! That woman has her hands full, but still...that's so incredible that you saved his life, literally!

Those are some snazzy flowers. I hope they turn out well because they look a bit pricey. I don't have a green thumb at all, but I try relentlessly. You'll have to post pics of 'em.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Katherine said...

I went through a "no blog" week a while ago, too. I think it's easy to get burned out blogging. You put so much of yourself into each post - it can be mentally draining. Kudos for saving that child! OMG, are your neighbors up for the crappy parents award or what? Terrible. Thank god you where there. And I love that SUV driver shaking his fist at you. Yes, the child shouldn't have been in the street but he was also driving fast and has a responsibility to watch for pedestrians.

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Sheri & SuZan said...

Oh geez Suz, this happens to me too. Not to mention that life sometimes just gets in the way and life has to have priority.

Hope you feel better soon!!!

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I can't believe that that kids almost got hit by a car, and you saved his life, those parents should be treating you like a queen!!

 
At 1:32 AM, Blogger Kimmy said...

I hear ya sister. I think it has something to do with Spring.

What will we do this summer when the kids are out of school? Oh. That makes me sad. :(

I couldn't find your email address. Email me: snickerdoodlegirl@gmail.com I want to tell you something.

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Marv said...

after a long day, sometimes all i want to do is lying pretty on my bed and zzzz!!!! forget about online and blogging sometimes!
geez....those little boys can get hurt one of these days if their parents do not pay a REAL close attention.
Hope robert gets to feel better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!