Monday, April 17, 2006

A Nice Easter Weekend

This Easter weekend was a nice one. Saturday was spent at a egg hunt that Littleman's school hosted. The only problem with it was we all baked. It was a nice sunny day but very hot, getting into the mid 80's by 11am and so we all got a little sunburned because there was no shade to be found.

This was Littleman's first official egg hunt and he had a ball filling his bag with eggs. Below are some pics of the day.

Easter was a quiet one which was just fine with me. Hubby took Littleman fishing in the morning and then for some reason I decided to go out and buy one of those blowup pools and that's where Littleman spent the rest of the day. He was in that pool for 3.5 hours! His hands looked like prunes when he was done. I did get one pic of Easter morning but none of him in the pool yet. After pool time we had a spiral ham dinner which I made and one of my daughters friends had joined us and brought me flowers, awwww. Ended the day by the TV watching "Makeover Home Edition", "Desperate Housewives" & a new show "What About Brian".

And so a new week begins and its going to be another long one, its Littlemans birthday week, can't believe he is going to be 5 on Sunday. Cupcakes at school Thursday, bowling party Saturday and family birthday Sunday, like I said a long week!

Not sure how much I will be able to post or visit blogs this week, hubby is home atleast until Thursday and I don't like to be on the computer so much when he is home :-) Will catch up when I can.





My daughter and Littleman waiting for the hunt to start. In most of the pics Littleman's eyes were either shut or he was squinting because the sun was so bright.

Making sure that bag is nice and full!


Grabbing every egg he could!

Trying to carry his loot. They said each child would leave will atleast 12 eggs. Most left with a lot more then that.

Trying to get this pic was a joke. Littleman start about 3 feet away from the bunny, hesitating to even get close to her. I had to keep inching him closer so that I could get them both in the same pic, lol. I felt so sorry for this girl, she had to be baking in that costume!

don't be scared, its just my mug, messed up hair (also needs a dye job, decide to go dark again) and all. Actually Littleman took this pic. he loves using the camera and have to say is pretty good at it for his age.
The only pic I have of Easter morning. Littleman decided to dumb all his stuff all over the table to see what he got (Not a lot of candy, have learned from the past :-). My older 2 got up for about 10 minutes then went back to bed, lol

11 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger mommyof4 said...

Great pics! I am glad you had a nice queit Easter. I went to four different family houses by myself with the kids because hubby had to work! Enjoy your time with hubby home:)

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Lala's world said...

sounds like you had a great Easter!

how was that new show....I was a little more than bummed that Grey's Anatomy wasn't on!

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Marv said...

I love days like that =)
he was having a great time indeed!!
wow..finally we got to see you more close up =)
I can already tell that littleman is going to obsess with camera when he grows up! LOL!!!
I watched the new show and a little disappointed that Grey's anatomy wasn't on =( but DH made up for it!

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger holli said...

Those are great pics, the grass is so green and fluffy - it looks like a lovely day, even if it was hot!! That's a really cute pic of you!

I'm glad you all had a great time!

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger acumamakiki said...

Sounds like a great day. Good luck this week and let us know how it goes!

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Anne said...

the cutest pictures ever! Your Easter kicked bunny booty. I need to get one of those pools for the girls, that or one of those hard plasticky ones. It is too freakin' hot. (and you look great in that pic, I am with Holli!)

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Shash said...

I love watching little kids search for eggs, it's a great memory!

Happy Easter

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Great photos!! I love that one of you, seems like almost the first one I've seen of you. Sounds like so much fun, Jack freaks out around the Easter Bunny too.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Sounds like a great weekend!

Good luck with this coming week! I just had a few weeks like .. thank gawd they are over!

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Useless Man said...

I love watching youngsters at an egg hunt! They see ONE egg, and they run past five others on their way to that ONE egg...

I wish I had that kind of focus...

Back to multi-tasking..

(That was a joke. I'm a man. I'm useless. And I can't multitask...)

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Renee said...

Cute pictures. And the grass, I love the paper grass! I need to get some of that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!