Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Picture Says It All....


I think this picture pretty much says it all. It was taken on Monday by me of my Littleman and my hubby. Can you tell how proud and happy Littleman is to have daddy home? This was going to be my first "Wordless Wednesday" picture but then I added words oh well.

Not much else to say and sort of in a hurry to get Littleman off to school, me off to the gym and then errands and making cupcakes later and fill plastic eggs for Littleman's school Easter party tomorrow.

Oh yea and lets not forget that I have to come up with $147.85 balance by tomorrow because my daughter's class ring came in a month early grrrrrr
!

13 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger Renee said...

Sweet picture. They're both cuties.
Want me to stick a dollar in your paypal account? ;^)

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Sheri & SuZan said...

So, so, sweet!

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Lala's world said...

ahhhh he looks SO happy to be with his daddy!! that is so great

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger jeni said...

what a great shot! he sure does look happy to have dad home.

and isn't that how it always happens? they always manage to show up when you least expect it or can afford it. lol! sorry about that.

have a great day! :)

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger acumamakiki said...

great photo. you have a drive-on mower.....i've always wanted to ride one.

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Me said...

Lovely picture!!!!!!

I bet you're thrilled to have your DH home too...

:o)

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger mommyof4 said...

Cute picture! I have one of me at that age sitting in front of my dad on his Harley!:)

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Katherine said...

I LOVE that picture!!

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Marv said...

always a full day for you =)
i can tell littleman is very proud and excited that daddy will be home more often =)

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger momyblogR said...

What an adorable picture. Littleman is one cool dude and your Hubby is VERY handsome.

What could be better?

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Erin said...

That is so sweet!

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger JeepGirl said...

Oh man, your mowing already? I'm not looking forward to that, even tho I love the smell of fresh cut grass.

Great photo !

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger holli said...

That is a great picture - yay for dad being home!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!